Senior Specialist, Web,Digital, and Marketing Operations
ONEIL needs an experienced, hands-on, and results-driven individual to drive our digital experience. You’ll manage programs to reach target audiences via digital channels including organic and paid search strategies and programs and help define a web-based approach to our marketing strategy. You’ll increase brand awareness, generate demand, and accelerate conversion into sales opportunities to accelerate growth. As a critical member of the marketing team, you’ll work with internal clients and external partners/agencies to drive business outcomes mapped to plan. You’ll execute, manage, and optimize our digital marketing initiatives. You will also analyze and report on digital performance, ensuring leadership and cross-functional counterparts are informed about key performance metrics, surfacing insight from our digital channels to support broader go-to-market strategy.
In addition, through strategy and hands-on development, you’ll advance our public-facing web presence. You’ll lead day-to-day website operations, including web content management, sitemap, navigation, and analytics to improve discoverability (SEO), and user experience. And you will drive performance and optimization of site and experience to enhance the ONEIL brand and use data-driven insights to drive awareness, engagement, satisfaction, and conversion across our website.
- Bachelor’s degree required or related field or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of experience in digital marketing (campaigns and analytics reporting), demand generation, or marketing communications is required
- Five or more years of experience with B2B marketing for SaaS or software companies is required
- Ten or more years of experience in website management/digital marketing, including driving business impact through web experiences and experience leading in house and agency teams is required
- Experience developing and executing a unified search strategy (paid, organic, site) and optimizing data gathered from organic and paid sources is required
- Strong analytical skills to measure and evaluate campaign effectiveness and ROI is required
- Knowledge of web technology, content management systems, CRM, SEO, and marketing automation tools, such as Salesforce, Marketo, or Pardot is required
- Experience with social media publishing platforms such as Hootsuite or Social Studio is required
- Deep knowledge of search, social and display advertising platforms such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Campaign manager, Facebook, and Twitter is required
- Strategic planning and execution experience for website redesign, rebuild, and optimization is required
- Experience leading cross-functional teams of designers, UX, developers, and content creators to craft compelling, high performing web experiences is required
- Experience being a strategic partner and consensus builder with other teams, including sales, helping them translate business requirements into customer-centric web experiences is required
- Experience collaborating within matrixed organizations to drive cross-functional projects with minimal guidance, and build relationships and trust across the organization is required
- Experience developing websites focused on individual user acquisition/conversion and B2B buyers is required
- SEO, SEM or relevant digital marketing certification(s) a plus
- Experience integrating with tools such as Marketo, Stripe, Salesforce, and e-commerce functionality is preferred
- Experience with target account advertising tactics is preferred
Individual should be authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship.
O’Neil & Associates, Inc., offers a complete benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, paid time off (PTO), short & long-term disability insurance, life and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), other voluntary benefits, pet insurance, 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock ownership program (ESOP), and an on-site workout facility.
O’Neil & Associates, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam Era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor