Sales Lead Generation Specialist
As a highly recognized industry expert, ONEIL is seeking an experienced sales professional as our Sales Lead Generation Specialist. As a part of our existing sales organization, the Sales Lead Generation Specialist will develop sales opportunities in commercial and aerospace industries for our advanced solutions for product documentation, technical manual development, illustration, multimedia services, targeted software and cataloging solutions.
The role of the Sales Lead Generation Specialist is to generate new leads, prospects, and new business opportunities through a strategic, proactive outreach effort that is aligned to support the company’s focus on new business development in the aerospace and commercial market sectors. The Sales Lead Generation Specialist will work internally at the corporate office to prospect, qualify and develop lead opportunities utilizing an outbound approach that includes both warm-call and cold-call introductions, e-campaigns, email, social networking, past customer contacts or networking existing customers to generate awareness and opportunities for ONEIL’s advanced technology solutions and expertise.
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist role requires a targeted, persistent approach and strong ability to engage C-level decision makers, create rapport and relationships, and present ONEIL’s value proposition for technology solutions. The role requires collaboration with field sales, SBU managers, marketing, and internal departments to support performance requirements. ONEIL has a strong database of past, current and prospective targets that will arm a person in this role with opportunities, as well as a focused marketing team to support strategic business development campaigns.
- Professionally represent ONEIL to C-level decision makers in commercial or aerospace industries to promote and establish ONEIL as a solution-oriented technology partner.
- Consistently target, prospect, qualify, and develop new leads and opportunities to support sales growth for ONEIL’s technology services and solutions.
- Develop rapport and relationships through strong phone, email, and social media (LinkedIn) communication with targeted decision makers (IE: CEO, Vice President of Engineering, etc.) to present the ONEIL value proposition and establish ONEIL as a solution-oriented technology partner.
- Collaborate with field sales and SBU managers on sales leads and opportunities for success in developing new customers.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal departments as required to support sales, marketing, and lead generation programs.
- Achieve defined sales goals and quota via an established sales process and plan.
- Communicate effectively with manager, sales challenges, successes and needs associated with lead generation and new business development.
- Provide ideas and recommendations regarding lead generation, customer needs and interests, competitive scenarios, and sales / marketing strategy to support company growth.
- Maintain and update CRM database of customers, contacts, and prospective customers and document and track sales activities to manage the sales pipeline.
- Complete required sales reports.
- Attend/participate in sales meetings or industry events as required.
- Stay up-to-date on sales skills, professional knowledge, and self-training to maximize professional growth and advancement.
- Stay up-to-date on ONEIL’s capabilities, products, services and/or changes to support customer needs.
The primary focus of the Sales Lead Generation Specialist role requires a strong mix of the following areas:
• 50% – NEW Business Development – Prospecting, qualifying, influencing, and developing new business opportunities or leads to develop future pipeline.
• 30% – Lead Generation & Marketing Support – Research and internal collaboration with field sales, SBU’s and marketing to generate leads, referrals or targeted campaigns (IE: emails, e-blast, and direct mail campaigns) to market ONEIL and generate calls and interest for pipeline development and sales growth.
• 20% – Administrative – Sales administrative activities, CRM management, internal department coordination, and reporting.
- 6-10 years of proven sales experience in an internal or field sales role
- Strong ability to engage and adapt to diverse decision makers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong sales skills in prospecting, qualifying and influencing customers
- Performance-oriented team player
- Proficient in use of computers and software (Excel, Word, Microsoft Office, CRM Software. etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $72,000.00 /year