Enjoy solving problems or have a natural talent for organizing complex information in a clear and logical way? Do you want to work as part of a team to provide logistics information that supports our nation’s warfighters? Interested in using creativity to help drive innovation in the workplace and make information easier for the end-user?
We have the job for you!
- $42,000-$60,000 per year
- Working onsite or hybrid schedule
- Complete benefit package
- 8-hour workday
- 1st shift
The Provisioning Analyst participates in the provisioning process of spare parts and the production and development of parts manuals to ensure they are compliant with customer specifications.
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Education (GED) is required
- Associate degree in a technical or mechanical field or equivalent work experience is preferred
- Familiarity with engineering drawings/blueprints and structured engineering bills of material is preferred
- Minimum of two to three (2-3) years of experience in preparing and compiling parts lists and source materials used to develop draft work packages used for text and art illustrations is preferred
- Military equivalent experience in maintenance- or repair-parts-related field is preferred
- Intermediate proficiency level of Microsoft Excel is required
- Intermediate proficiency level of Adobe Acrobat (PDF) is required
- Previous experience using provisioning software, such as SLIC, SLICwave, PowerLog, etc., is a bonus
- Previous experience using computers and networks to store files on a network is preferred
ONEIL has been the most trusted resource for product support solutions to valuable equipment manufacturers for 75 years. Our mission is to make equipment safer to use, faster to repair, and easier to maintain. From submarines to aircraft and construction equipment to satellite communications, we‘ve documented it all. ONEIL serves customers around the world, including some of the biggest names in manufacturing, aerospace, and defense.