Looking for a motivated leader with the ability to maintain open communication with client personnel and ensure project milestones are established and achieved.
- $50,500-$75,800 per year
- Working onsite
- Complete benefit package
- Flexible hours/Build your own schedule
- 8-hour workday
- 1st shift
The Project Lead manages assigned project(s) in accordance with priority, scope, and contract specifications and objectives. The Project Lead executes project management and accountability methods and processes deployed during length of customer relationship, particularly those represented to customers as key value propositions to their relationship with the company. This position serves as customer point-of-contact and internal advocate during length of the contractual relationship. The Project Lead communicates project updates to management personnel. The Project Lead coaches, develops, mentors, and trains direct reports to ensure their success. The Project Lead is responsible for ensuring project deadlines and quality standards are achieved.
- Technical expertise regarding client product line (heavy and/or light rail) and product development practices is preferred
- Ability to build rapport and establish and maintain relationships with customer
- Strong understanding of Technical Manual development practices using Adobe FrameMaker is preferred
- Ability to travel as required
ONEIL has been the most trusted resource for product support solutions to valuable equipment manufacturers for 75 years. Our mission is to make equipment safer to use, faster to repair, and easier to maintain. From submarines to aircraft and construction equipment to satellite communications, we‘ve documented it all. ONEIL serves customers around the world, including some of the biggest names in manufacturing, aerospace, and defense.