Interactive Technology Lead (Unity)
Love delivering immersive experiences on the Unity platform? Enjoy optimizing the user experience? Benefit from a collaborative, team-oriented environment of dedicated professionals?
Then we have the job for you!
- $75,000-$110,000 per year
- Working Onsite – Miamisburg, Ohio
The Application Engineer (Contractor) position will be responsible for developing features for new and existing products and solutions, as well as maintaining and updating features.
Must have experience with:
- Using XSL AND XSL-FO to format XML documents to paper and web
- Analyze, create and modify Schemas and/or DTDs
- Knowledge of publishing concepts such as paper sizes, margins, font sizes and font-types
- Knowledge of XML authoring software such as Arbortext or similar
- XML, HTML, or SGML
- Experience with military specifications such as S1000D, ATA iSpec, MIL-STD 40051
- Experience with large documents using commercial software such as Framemaker and Word
- Proficiency in Unity game engine (minimum 3 years’ experience, 5 years’ experience preferred)
- Proficiency C# and best practices for creating reliable and reusable code
- Excels with providing technical leadership and fostering team collaboration
- Experience with Unity Debugger
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Must be able to create Unity Packages to import/export assets between projects
- Familiarity with integrating 3D models and their associated textures into the game engine
- Understanding of core Unity editor features such as the use of “GameObjects”, the Inspector, and the Project Hierarchy
- Knowledge of best practices to optimize a Unity Project such as capping texture sizes, utilize Occlusion Culling, and limited use of the Update Function
- A basic understanding of generating baked lightmaps in engine and limiting real-time lighting
- Bonus if you are comfortable in: Autodesk 3D Studio Max, and Autodesk Maya
- Experience with version control
- Highly self-motivated and organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills: able to independently prioritize and multi-task
- Driven to produce software of the highest quality through self-discipline, engaged communication, and attention to detail
- Aptitude for solving real-world business problems with technology as an enabler
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, is great to have. However, if you are smart, passionate about providing an exceptional user experience and committed to delivering quality solutions, that is ultimately most important to us.
ONEIL has been the most trusted resource for product support solutions to valuable equipment manufacturers for 75 years. Our mission is to make equipment safer to use, faster to repair and easier to maintain. From submarines to aircraft and construction equipment to satellite communications, we‘ve documented it all. ONEIL serves customers around the world, including some of the biggest names in manufacturing, aerospace, and defense.