Accounts Payable Specialist (Part-Time)
Do you like to show off how organized you are? Would you take pride in keeping vendors and employees paid timely and accurately? Do you enjoy contributing to a laid-back team that has important responsibilities?
We have the job for you!
- 401(k) eligibility, with employer match
- Flexibility on hours
- Clean, quiet office in Miamisburg, OH convenient to I-75 and I-675
- Supportive of hybrid schedule working from home 1 day a week
- Pet friendly on Fridays
- Free coffee/soda and fitness center on site
- Business casual dress
The Accounts Payable (AP) Specialist ensures accuracy and timeliness of vendor payments and employee advances and reimbursements. The AP Specialist also promotes consistency in coding of expenses for financial reporting and confirms necessary approvals and documentation are on file to substantiate expenditures. The AP Specialist interacts with the Controller, check signers, and vendors during the course of account and vendor management. The AP Specialist also applies special rules such as per diem and follows applicable procedures as determined internally and by an ISO quality management system.
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Education (GED) is required
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field is preferred
- Minimum of one to two (1-2) years of experience processing accounts payable & employee reimbursements is preferred
- Beginning to intermediate proficiency level of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Teams; intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Beginning to intermediate knowledge of an ERP accounting system is preferred; working knowledge of Sage Accounting software is preferred
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Ability to stay abreast of current technological trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong mathematical and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle proprietary information in confidential manner
- Ability to be cost-effective in completing assigned tasks accurately and within established guidelines and timeframes/schedules
- Ability to follow established company policies and procedures
- Ability to complete assignments on time
ONEIL has been the most trusted resource for product support solutions to valuable equipment manufacturers for 75 years. Our mission is to make equipment safer to use, faster to repair, and easier to maintain. From submarines to aircraft and construction equipment to satellite communications, we‘ve documented it all. ONEIL serves customers around the world, including some of the biggest names in manufacturing, aerospace, and defense.