Accounts Payable Part Time or Accounts Payable Intern
- Enter vendor and contractor invoices.
- Print and match up purchase requisitions to invoices, update PO trackers.
- Reconcile vendor account balances; correspond with vendors as required.
- Help reconcile monthly corporate credit card statements and collecting receipts.
- Responsible for weekly check runs, matching up checks with invoices, attaching check stubs, preparing for outgoing mail.
- Process expense reports and invoices from email, match up & attach required internal documentation of travel requests and purchase requests as required by ISO, and prepare them for processing and payment.
- Request and maintain W-9 paperwork.
- Create, organize and maintain vendor files, including paper and digital.
- Review and maintain ISO procedures and paperwork for primary vendors.
- Help with quarterly sales/use tax reporting.
- Help with external audits and special accounting projects as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Working towards completing an Associate or Bachelor of Science degree in accounting, finance or related field is preferred.
- Previous experience in an accounts payable role is preferred.Technical Experience:
- Beginning to intermediate knowledge of an ERP accounting system is preferred.
- Beginning to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel is preferred.